Although SlotMachines are a game of chance, there are things you can do to make the game more rewarding. Here are a few of our tips and strategies:
- Slots requires some concentration and effort. At a real casino, keeping your mind on the game can sometimes be challenging because there is so much activity going on. Losing track of the game is a very easy to do. With online Slots, you’re playing on your computer, so the distractions are those in the room with you. Try not to have the TV or radio on when you play online Slots. Keep your concentration.
- Keep an eye on the funding in your account. Losing track of how many games you’ve played is easy when you’re on a roll. Make sure that what you’re betting has been allocated in whatever “money management” system you have. In other words, stick to your budget.
- Don’t leave a machine or game that owes you money. Try to quit as soon as you win that game and move onto another.
- Stick to one casino and play for a while. You’ll have a better chance of winning by staying at one casino rather than hopping around to new casinos for similar games.
- Begin your slots session by finding a slot machine that pays double for two coins played. Set limts for yourself before you begin no matter what kind of gambling you are doing. Decide how much you will allow yourself to lose and when you will figure enough is enough, yes, even a win limit is good. People who set a win limit walk away with their winnings rather than dumping them back into the machines. This is the key to successful casino gambling. Decide what your total bankroll will be before you start playing. Now start playing the slot machines. Play with one coin at a time until you win. When you win, play with two coins — one from your original bankroll, and one from the previous winnings. Continue playing with two coins until you lose, then revert back to using the single bankroll coin.
- After you have played your entire bankroll, count your winnings. If you won more than your starting bankroll, put aside your winnings. Good work. However, if you wound up with less than your starting bankroll, this will be your new bankroll. Find another slot machine and try again.
- If you hit your loss limit, quit for the day. This system does not guarantee you will be a winner. It will however help you stretch your playing time while risking less of your bankroll on one slot machine. Whether playing for fun or with a specific profit goal in mind, this method works well because it protects your bankroll and also allows for good profits.